RPM is built upon four cornerstone philosophies called the RISE program, outlined below:
Reliability. It doesn't matter much how cheaply you can buy a piece of equipment if it rarely runs. It HAS to be reliable. There is an old saying in the oilpatch, "Operators buy Reliability. Engineers buy Efficiency. It's our job to deliver both". We'll strive to do the same.
Innovation. In order to remain competitive, we have to innovate. We have to be able to find new and better ways to design, manufacture, operate, and service the equipment we produce. We have to continually find a way to offer better value to our customers. Innovation is the path to continually improving our offerings.
Service. It amazes us how many equipment companies tout their service, but when questioned to define exactly what their service is, they fail to produce an answer. Our service promise to you is this:
- We'll never tell you we can do something when we can't.
- If we can't do something, we'll help you find someone who can.
- We'll always work to under-promise and over-deliver.
- We'll stay with the problem until YOU are satisfied with the solution.
- We'll always work to anticipate and head off problems BEFORE they happen.
- And lastly, if we botch something up, we'll make it right. We'll never make excuses for our failures and mistakes. We'll own them. Period.
Efficiency. Even when one executes well on the above points, if the equipment is not efficient, it will simply cost too much to operate. Efficiency and reliability are equally important. They are not exclusive to one another. Quite the opposite is true…they go hand-in-hand. We have quite a number of years of hard-won experience proving just that.